Inactive Party Sites Can be Selected While Creating IB Instances From Service Contract Authoring Form
(Doc ID 1982018.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version, eIB/Service Contract Integration find that inactive party sites can be selected.
Issues while creating IB instance from the Service contract Authoring Form; inactive party sites can be selected.
Many addresses are shown here in the OKSAUSDET form where as in the Customer Online fewer addresses are shown.
Expect to see the addresses shown in Customer Online.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Oracle Installed Base Item Instance for the customer
2. In Customer Online interface the customer <customer name> shows 6 addresses.
3. Here only 6 addresses are shown here in the Customer Online
4. Select the Contract of the Customer. Contract: <Contract number>
5. Open the ‘Service Contract Authoring Form’
6. At the subline with the Covered level ‘Product’, need to create a New IB instance.
7. Click on the button :- ‘New Instance’
8. Select the Item from the ‘Create Item Instance’ form
9. Enter all the related details.
10. When trying to select the Address of the Instance and click on the ‘Address’ LOV, see the list of many addresses.
11. Why so many addresses are shown here where in the Customer Online only 6 addresses are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document