Reinstate Code "Reinstate if electability..." not Working After RUP7 Patch 18004477
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
Enrollments are not reinstating properly after applying RUP7 Patch 18004477.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a currently enrolled employee.
3. Process the Open life event and elect new options for Medical and Dental effective 01-JAN.
4. Update the employees salary producing a detected Salary Change life event on 30-DEC.
5. Process the Salary Change life event.
The Open life event is backed out the Unprocessed and no electable choices are created as a result of the Salary Change.
6. Reprocess the Open life event.
Previously elected options are NOT restored.
This issue does not occur in an environment that DOES NOT include RUP7.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms