Cannot Find the Deposit in the List of Values (LOV) When Creating the Invoice
(Doc ID 1982135.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
You are attempting to apply an invoice, against deposit, and receive the following error:
Value entered is not valid for current field. Please re-enter
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
1. Create a deposit and associate a customer to this deposit.
2. Save and complete the deposit.
3. Create an invoice with transaction date in the range of the above deposit range of dates.
4. Associate the SAME customer of the deposit to this invoice.
5. In the field 'Commitment' of the invoice, associate the above deposit number, but the deposit is not listed in the LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document