Income Tax Number Disappears While Creating New Employee In Singapore BG
(Doc ID 1982283.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Singapore) - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Core HR - General
Income Tax number disappears when tabbing out of the field when creating new employee in Singapore BG.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new record/hire. Enter all mandatory details in the person form
2. Navigate to CPF/Tax tab and enter valid value in the Income Tax Number field.
3. Tab out of the field, the value entered in the Income Tax Number field disappears.
4. Re-enter same value in the Income Tax Number field and tab out.
5. The value is retained the second attempt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document