Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Singapore) - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Core HR - General
Income Tax number disappears when tabbing out of the field when creating new employee in Singapore BG.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new record/hire. Enter all mandatory details in the person form
2. Navigate to CPF/Tax tab and enter valid value in the Income Tax Number field.
3. Tab out of the field, the value entered in the Income Tax Number field disappears.
4. Re-enter same value in the Income Tax Number field and tab out.
5. The value is retained the second attempt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms