Configurator Does Not Launch When Clicking The Configurator Button
(Doc ID 1982540.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.8 version, Runtime UI
After upgrading from 12.0.6 to 12.1.3, and then trying to launch the Configurator from the Sales Order Line Items Tab, the message "Configurator Processing. Please wait.." and nothing else happens. The Configurator worked correctly in Release 12.0.6. No error messages are displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Orders, Returns -> Sales Orders
3. On Sales Orders form, enter Customer Number and tab out, it should default other fields automatically.
4. Save the record
5. Go to Line Items tab, enter PTO model item and quantity
6. Click on Configurator button
7. Note message pops up saying "Configurator Processing. Please wait.."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document