FS Wireless: Adding Attachment Url With Parameters Fails With Xml Parsing Error
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Wireless/WAP
When attempting to create an attachment url with parameters in the url in FS wireless, the following error occurs when trying to save the attachment
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon to FS Wireless (touchUI).
2. Find any open task and click on it
3. click attachments
4. click add attachment URL
5. Enter name = 'marktplaats' and url 'http://www.foo.com' (this is an example - not an actual url)
6. Save --> OK
7. Enter an identical one, but for url, enter the following (valid url):
8. Now try to save and get the reported XML page error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms