OTL: Template Project And Task Disappear Upon Update
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a template with projects and payroll timecard data, after saving and reopening the project and task are not displayed in the timecard template
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Utilize the seeded Self Service Timecard responsibility
2. Employee creates a template with Project, Task, and Type on the template
3. Employee saves then tries to Update template.
4. Reopen the template and the Projects and Tasks fields are empty
5. If you utilize the same template in Self Service it creates the template with Project, Task, and Type, the timecard layout is customized
6. When utilizing the seeded timecard layouts the same issue occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms