Quantity And Unit Price Information Reversed For Requisitions - Quantity And Unit Price Should Not Be Shown For Amount Based Lines
(Doc ID 1983067.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a non catalog requisition with Goods or Services Billed by amount, enter the quantity and unit price information in the Pricing Details dialog, the values entered for quantity and unit price show up reversed on the resulting web page after clicking Ok.
The price, quantity and amount values are not consistent through requisitions and award pages when the line type is amount based.
Following are the 4 places where the price is showing with prompt quantity while in the Award is shows as price:
1. Create the non catalog amount based with qty 10000
2. Pricing details show the reversed values -> (1)
3. Requisition Information: Update Selected Line shows also as quantity, and clicking pricing details the values are reversed -> (2)
4. Same in requisition details page -> (3)
5. Created the Award using the same requisition. It shows as price 10000
6. Award schedules show the price as 10000
7. Award pricing details shows unit price 10000
8. iProcurement Shopping cart shows quantity as 10000. It could show only amount or similar to Award. -> (4)
Expect to show the quantity and unit price as entered. Similar to Award or not show the quantity, only the amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to CLM
2) Navigate to iProcurement responsibility
3) Click iProcurement Home Page
4) Click Non-Catalog Request
5) Select an Amount Based Item Type
6) Enter a description of the item in Item Description
7) Click the Pricing Details link
8) Enter a quantity of 1 and Unit Price of 1234
9) Click Ok
10) Click Add To Cart
11) Click Create Requisition
12) Click Create Requisition
13) Click Edit requisition Number
14) Enter a Prefix
15) Click Ok
16) Enter a Requesting office
17) Click the Edit Lines button
18) Click the checkbox next to the line item and then click Update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document