MFS laptop- Debrief Line DFF Is Missing Description In The LOV When Value Set Type Is Dependent
(Doc ID 1983259.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief Laptop
Debrief line DFF is not showing the Description in the LOV when the value set validation type is Dependent. Additionally, the first expected value of the segment lov is missing (consistently)
Expect the LOV values to display the descriptions and all values
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- create an independent valueset 'XX independent' with 3 values (10, 20 and 30)
- create dependent valueset 'XX dependent' - making it dependent on 'XX independent' with default value 10.
- For each independent value (10, 20, 30), enter 'dependent values' (10:100,200,300; 20: 200,210; 30: 300,310)
- create two segments for the Debrief Line Additional info DFF;
segment1 -> using independent valueset 'XX independent'
segment2 -> using dependent valueset 'XX dependent'
- save and compiled.
- Now, in serverside debrief (e.g. in FSTP), check these segments. The lov for the dependent value is different, depending on the value for the independent segment.. This is correct. In FSTP it shows the descriptions for each lov value
- Run JTM Master Concurrent Program in Lookup Mode
- Synchronize MFS Laptop
- Find a debriefable task on the client
- Go to debrief and enter a new line to see the DFF segments; the independent segment lov (dropdown) shows value+description. The dependent segment shows the right values based on the selected independent value, but it shows only the value in the lov, not the description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document