Depot Repair Error: 'Validation Error Happened!' When Creating WIP Jobs
(Doc ID 1983512.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a Depot Repair job it fails with an error 'Validation Error Happened!'
This happens only under the following conditions:
- The profile option 'CSD: Default Service Order Item as Material on Job' is set to 'Yes'
- The item has been received into a locator controlled subinventory.
What is Working:
If the item is not yet returned to inventory, the WIP Job is created correctly.
1. Create a new SR.
2. Create a new Repair Order.
3. Saving Repair Order created Logistics Lines.
4. Update the logistics lines with values for the return subinventory and Save.
5. Receive against Return Logistics Line.
6. Confirme Item is in inventory
7. In Jobs tab click Create Job
8. Enter Accounting Class, Complete Date, and Routing Reference, click Submit Jobs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document