Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When choosing 'Approve and Forward' from a delegated notification, the action history records 'Forward'.
The expected behavior is that the action history would display 'Approve and Forward'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- As Approver A set a vacation rule to delegate authority to Approver B.
- As preparer create a PO and submit for approval to Approver A.
- Through the vacation rule the PO is delegated to Approver B.
- As approver B enter a 'Forward To' and click 'Approve and Forward'.
- Run the workflow background process to process deferred activities.
- When checking the action history it shows 'Forward' instead of 'Approve and Forward'.
The problem started occurring after applying <Patch 17781775>:R12.PO.B.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms