Receipt Quantity Exceeds the Ordered Quantity Even Though Receiving Tolerance is set to 0% and Action Reject
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Received quantity exceeds the purchase order quantity even though over receipt tolerance is set 'zero' and action is 'reject' in the Purchase Order shipment.
Expect that system shouldn't allow to receive more than the order quantity
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate from Purchasing Responsibility > Purchase Order > Enter the Purchase Order Details
2) Create a PO and approve it with quantity 1
3) Set the Over receipt tolerance as 0% and Reject at the PO shipment
4) Receive quantity .9983306
5) Receive again with quantity .001669449
6) The total quantity received 1.00000000049
7) Even though the Over receipt tolerance is set to 0% and Reject, system allows to over receive.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms