Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing Rate & Route Inquiry for a Source and Destination Location pair, if you use the "INCO Terms" filter condition, it does NOT fetch the correct Itinerary.
(It is also observed that when the Compatibility check box is unchecked in the "INCO Terms" profile, the associated Itinerary shows up correctly in the Rate & Route result.)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create 2 INCO Terms Profiles with the Compatible check box checked for both.
2) Create an INCO Term and associate that with the first INCO Term profile. Do not attach any INCO Term to the 2nd INCO Term profile.
3) Create 2 Itineraries with attributes as LOCATION to LOCATION and add 2 specific Source and Destination Locations.
4) Now, do a Rate & Route Inquiry for Buy Shipments from those specific Locations and under Additional Constraints, add INCO Term mentioned in step 2.
5) Do a search and you will see that the Itinerary mentioned in step 3) is not selected.
If you uncheck the Compatible check box in the first INCO Terms Profile and do the same test as above, you will see that the Itinerary in step 3) will appear in the search results, among other Itineraries.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms