Retropay Error: APP-PAY-289113: 'The process has reached the maximum number of attempts in trying to resolve the Net pay for this Assignment'
(Doc ID 1984395.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is received while running Retropay (Enhanced).
APP-PAY-289113: The process has reached the maximum number of attempts in trying to resolve the Net pay for this Assignment. Please review the set up of the iterative elements that are associated with this Assignment"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to HRMS Manager Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit
3. Choose Process Name: Retropay (Enhanced)
4. Submit with the payroll name and effective date parameters.
6. Check the log file and the error will be shown up for the employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document