Advanced Search in People in Hierarchy Page Does Not Return Records Based on 'Assignment Number Starts With' Search Condition
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
Advanced search in People in Hierarchy page does not return records based on 'Assignment Number Starts With' search condition.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility.
2. Select Absence Management function (same issue occurs in any page that has People in Hierarchy page, Example: Change Pay).
3. Shows People in Hierarchy page.
4. Click Advanced Search link.
5. Enter the following:
- Assignment Number, starts with , Enter: 222 or 222%
6. Click Go button.
7. Does not return all rows that starts with 222, rather returns rows that as exact assignment number (Assignment number = 222).
8. Searching Assignment Number: is: 2223, returns rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms