How to ignore / bypass old SLA events that need not be processed during execution of Create Accounting - Cost Management?
(Doc ID 1985044.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document was to ignore / bypass OLD unprocessed SLA events transactions that were causing
Create Accounting - Cost Management to fail under the following conditions:
1. It was confirmed that the old / past SLA events were no longer required and assumed were already manually adjusted / corrected in General Ledger.
2. The old SLA events already belong to the GL periods that were already closed.
3. The old SLA events were causing errors and were impacting other more current and in open GL period SLA transactions to remain unprocessed.
4. Due to old transactions still being picked up when running Create Accounting - Cost Management , there exist performance degradation as
high volume of transactions were being picked up for processing. The error messages made the output file very large.
5. The Create Accounting - Cost Management report cannot be printed due to high volume of transactions and the output file size was huge.
6. Create Accounting - Cost management related documents has been referenced but still unable to resolve performance issues.
Note 1062578.1 - Create Accounting - Cost Management Performance Issue
7. For the the Meaning of EVENT_STATUS_CODE and PROCESS_STATUS_CODE in XLA_EVENTS table
Review: <Document 1366613.1> What Do you need to Check to know the Transfer Status of accounting data in subledger?
I - Incomplete, N - No action, P - Processed, U – Unprocessed
D - Draft, E - Error, I - Invalid, P - Processed, R - Related event in error, U - Unprocessed, F - Final
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document