R12:OIE: Expense Report can be Withdrawn by User Even After the Expense Report is Approved
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the original receipt is not required after the manager approves the expense report, then it goes to a status of "Ready for Payment".
At this stage, for normal process, user is not able to withdraw an approved expense report.
But with below operation, user can withdraw the expense report even it has been approved by the approver.
1. User create an expense report and submit for approval.
2. User clicks the withdraw button. (does not click the Yes button in the confirm page.)
3. At this time approver go to approve the expense report, and successfully approved.
4. User continue to click Yes button to confirm the withdraw action without refresh.
5. The expense report can be successfully withdrawn.
=== Expect Behavior ===
As the expense report was approved, there should be an error when user withdraw the expense report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms