R12.2.4 - Setup Type Field Missing By Default On the Volume Offers Update Page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.2.4 Oracle Trade Management, Offers
The Setup Type field is missing out of the box on the Volume Offers Update Page
This field than can be enabled through the Function Administrator Personalizations. But the customer is requesting a patch since it viewable on the regular Accrual Offers update page straight out of the box.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Oracle Trade Management User
2. Trade Planning > Offers
The following workaround is available:
(R) Functional Administrator
- Search for Application :TM and document path:/oracle/apps/ozf/offer/webui/VolumeOfferUpdatePG
- Click on the Personalize Page column pencil ¿on the page
- In the next page, specify the context (if required) and then click on Apply
- This opens up the Personalization Structure page. Click on Expand All link - to display all the elements in the page
- To display the "Setup Type" field, click on the Personalize column pencil of the specific element - Message Text Input: "Setup Type"
- This takes you to the Personalize Message Text Input : "Setup Type" field,
- Update the Rendered property to True at the desired level.
Going back to the Volume Offer update page, the changes will be effective. No bounce/cache clearing is required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms