Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening the Salary screen, on some occasions, the screen is unexpectedly not populated.
The fields Employee Name, number, Manager, organization etc are null.
As soon click on Salary button from the assignment screen the page should open with default header details.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Any HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to people -> Enter and Maintain -
3. Create new employee
4. Update Assignment details.
5. Click Salary button to enter the new salary proposals.
6. Open the page with no header details as above mentioned.
This behavior is intermittent.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms