FRM-40735: ON-INSERT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403 when Creating Work Order in EAMWOMDF
(Doc ID 1985742.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
When attempting to create work order from Work Order form (EAMWOMDF), the following error occurs
When creating Work order via Maintenance Super User > Create Work Order Page, the error is different:
2. The work order (WIP Entity Id=9999) have either negative duration or its operations have negative duration or its resources have negative duration
3. The work order (99999) is not in the following statuses (draft, unreleased, released, on-hold, complete, complete-no-charges) to associate with work request
4. The association /disassociation of request (9999) to work order is failed since a severe error occurred while validation attributes
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. create work order in forms
2. create work order in self service pages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document