Action History of Delegated Requisitions Shows No Action Taken in Last Action Instead of Approve Action
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approving delegated Requisitions via the Status Monitor page (user has Workflow Administrator role) the Action History keeps the No Action Taken record as the last approval action and updates the Note with the value "Requisition has been approved by other approver.
What is expected is that a new record would be recorded with an Approve action for the user that is doing the response, via the Status Monitor page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Requisition
2. Submit the Requisition for approval
3. The Approver delegates the approval to a 2nd approver
4. User that submits the requisition (or other user with Status Monitor page) opens the workflow via the Status Monitor
5. That user opens the pending notification and clicks Approve
6. Run the workflow background process program to process this Deferred workflow
7. Issue is seen in the Action History
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms