FRM-40831: Truncation occurred: value too long for field CUSTOMER_NAME When Opening Label Request History Form (WMSLABHS.fmb)
(Doc ID 1985926.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening Label Request History form it shows error
FRM-40831: Truncation occurred: value too long for field CUSTOMER_NAME
1. Create Shipping Label Type with Customer field included
2. Assign the Shipping Label Type to Pick Load Business FLow
3. Create an Sales Order with Customer Name longer than 50 characters
4. Pick release the Sales Order
5. Pick Load the Sales Order which will generate a Shipping Label
6. Open the Label Request History form and generate error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document