Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve work orders via the Workflow, the following error occurs.
Error Message = User-Defined Exception
Error Stack = EAMWOREL.UPDATE_STATUS_APPROVED(EAMWOREL, 7006, 251629, RUN) Wf_Engine_Util.function_Call
(EAM_WORKORDER_WORKFLOW_PVT.UPDATE_STATUS_APPROVED, 7006, 251629, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Work Orders form
2. Query work order # 695064 which is in status Released
3. Go to the Administrator Workflow responsibility
5. Find Workflow Type = 'Work Order Release Approval' with Status = Active
6. Approve notification from non-Oracle EBS environment.
7. Go back to Administrator Workflow responsibility and see the following:
Workflow Type = 'Work Order Release Approval' with Status = Error
8. The Status Monitor shows the error detail
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms