PIM Spreadsheet Does Not Support Correct Y/N Values In Value Set For Some Attributes
(Doc ID 1986804.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog items
PIM spreadsheet does not support correct Yes/No values in Value Set for some Attributes. On the item page, these attribute have check boxes to enable, which does not allow for 'Yes' or 'No'.
Expect the allowable values for the following attributes to be 'Yes' and 'No', when updating using excel spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create display format, which contains the following item attributes:
Event, Electronic Format, Downloadable, OM Indivisible
2. Perform Advanced Search, using the display format containing the mentioned attributes.
3. From search results, export to excel
4. Try to update attribute values from 'Yes' to 'No'
5. The 'No' value is not available in the list of values. No way to update existing 'Yes' value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|