Retropay (Enhanced) Throws Error "PAY_289113_PROC_MAX_ITERATION"
(Doc ID 1986841.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the RetroPay (Enhanced) process, it gives the following error for one employee:
APP-PAY-289113: The process has reached the maximum number of attempts in trying to resolve the Net pay for this Assignment. Please review the set up of the iterative elements that are associated with this Assignment
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application
2. Go into Responsibility UK HRMS Manager .
3. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit
4. Choose Process Name: Retropay (Enhanced)
5. Submit with the payroll name and effective date parameters.
6. Check the log file and the error will be shown up for the employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document