Retropay (Enhanced) Throws Error "PAY_289113_PROC_MAX_ITERATION"
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the RetroPay (Enhanced) process, it gives the following error for one employee:
APP-PAY-289113: The process has reached the maximum number of attempts in trying to resolve the Net pay for this Assignment. Please review the set up of the iterative elements that are associated with this Assignment
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application
2. Go into Responsibility UK HRMS Manager .
3. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit
4. Choose Process Name: Retropay (Enhanced)
5. Submit with the payroll name and effective date parameters.
6. Check the log file and the error will be shown up for the employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms