'Enable All Sites' Checkbox Is Not Available On Buyer Workbench Center (BWC) Control Tab When Creating Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Enable All Sites' Check-box
Find the "Enable All Sites" checkbox is not available on the control tab when attempting to create contract purchase agreement (CPA) on Buyer Work Center (BWC) Agreements.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Buyers work bench in purchasing super user responsibility.
- Choose 'Agreements' tab.
- Select Actions > Create > Contract Purchase Agreement.
- Select supplier which has multiple purchasing sites for test.
- Select site say 'a'.
- cannot see 'ENABLE ALL SITES' option.
- Navigate to standard PO form and query above agreement.
- Find global flag is checked but 'Enable all sites' is un-checked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms