Tax Is Incorrectly Due To Charges Being Calculated As Positive On RMA Lines In OM
(Doc ID 1987018.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
After upgrading to release 12, when creating a return on a Mixed order type , the freight charge is always positive. The customer knows that this standard functionality and this is not the issue.
Customer then goes into actions, charges and changes the freight charge from a positive to a negative value and then enters a return reason and this saves just fine.
The issue exists that the Tax on the charge is incorrect in OM but is fine in AR
1. Responsibility: Order Management & Receivables
2. Tax event is set to BOOKING in transaction type
3. Enters an order using order type of category MIXED.
4. Enters the RAM order line. The line charges are automatically applied and are positive ((since the transaction type is mixed))
5. Customer goes to action >charges and changes the changes to negative , save and BOOKS the order.
6. Goes back to action charges and this shows incorrect calculation.
7. Invoices the line and tax in AR is calculated correctly.
Expect the tax to be correct in OM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document