While Cancelling Placement, “PER_INFORMATION7” Is Being Updated With Character Value “INCL”
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Core HR - General
While cancelling placement, “PER_INFORMATION7” is being updated with character value “INCL”.
Column “PER_INFORMATION7” is the corresponding column of the field “Date last school certificate” field in the form, had been updated with character value “INCL” .
Now you cannot search the person in people form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query an existing France employee.
2. Make mid-month termination with final process date as end of month.
3. Next day hire the terminated employee as sub-contractor and save.
4. Once placement is over in step 3, cancel the placement on same date of placement and save.
5. Query the person record again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms