NULL Current Cycle for PM Schedule Stops Generation of PM Work Order
(Doc ID 1987937.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the 'Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders' using Set Name parameter, there are no work orders generated.
Running the program by just entering the asset number (without Set Name), generates work orders for that particular asset.
However, business requirement is that the program needs to be run using the Set Name since there is a large number of assets linked to the Set Name.
The Maintenance Workbench behaves correctly. The issue ONLY occurs when running the 'Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders' using Set Name parameter.
Example to illustrate follows.
Using the Maintenance Workbench:
1. Navigation: PS EAM Planner -> Work Order Planning -> Maintenance Workbench
2. Enter Set Name = SCO-MAINT
3. Forecast Work Forecast Work -> All Assets
4. Enter End Date of 03-Mar-2015
5. Click on Simulate
6. Find PM work order generated as expected
Using Generate PM Work Order Program:
1. Navigation: PS EAM Self Service Planner -> Generate PM Work Order
2. Select Request Set = GEPS EAM PM Work Order Generation Program Set
3. Enter parameters:
Start Date = 23-FEB-2015
End Date = 03-Mar-2015
Set Name = SCO-MAINT
4. Request "EAM PM Work Order Generation Program Set" was completed successfully
5. However, there were no work orders generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document