How to Implement Integration Repository for Install Base in R12
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to implement Integration Repository for Install Base in R12. It is based on SOA. What fields are required for CSI_ITEM_INSTANCE_PUB GET_ITEM_INSTANCES?
Here are the steps:
1. Login as SYSADMIN
2. Navigate to Responsibility = Integrated SOA Gateway => Integration Repository
3. Open the Service Suite folder on the left navigation pane.
4. Open the Install Base folder on the left navigation pane.
5. Click Item Instance.
6. Click “Manage Item Instances” link to open the interface.
7. Click View WSDL
8. Remove the “?wsdl” from the url address that opened. For example url:
before = https://mycompany.com/webservices/SOAProvider/plsql/csi_item_instance_pub/?wsdl
After = https://mycompany.com/webservices/SOAProvider/plsql/csi_item_instance_pub/
The end goal is to call a SOA web service and get back a list of installed base items for the customer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms