Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An invalid error is not displayed on the Procurement Card Transaction Verification page when an invalid account is entered.
Since entry of an invalid account is allowed, the Payables Open Interface Import rejects the invoice due to an 'INVALID DISTRIBUTION ACCT' rejection.
It is expected that an invalid error displays on the Procurement Card Verify Transactions page, if the account segment is not a valid value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Procurement Card Verify Transactions page
2. Open a validated Procurement Card Transaction
3. Change the valid Account value to a Parent Account Value which does not Allow Budgeting and does not Allow Posting.
4. Apply changes successfully without error.
5. Submit Create Procurement Card Issuer Invoice concurrent request
6. Submit Payables Open Interface Import concurrent request in order to import the transaction into Payables.
7. This transaction is rejected during the import due to an 'INVALID DISTRIBUTION ACCT' rejection.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms