Field Service / Service to Projects Integration: Interface Service Cost to Projects Program does not Feed Raw Cost (DR_CODE_COMBINATION and CR_CODE_COMBINATION)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.4 -
For Material Service Activity Codes tagged to Custom Transaction Sources where the “GL Costed and Accounted” flag is checked the Interface Service Cost to Projects program does not feed the raw cost.
It does not populate the DR_CODE_COMBINATION and CR_CODE_COMBINATION columns.
Expect that the DR_CODE_COMBINATION and CR_CODE_COMBINATION need to be populated as per setup.
Expect the Material standard cost as defined against the Debrief organization’s Cost schedule in Cost Management.
1) Custom Transaction Source is created in PA
2) The Service Activity codes are setup in Services
3) The Transaction Source which is created in PA is tagged to the Billing Types for the below Service Activity Code
1) A Service Request is created in Field Service. Tasks are created and assigned to a Field Service Technician.
2) Field Technician updates the Debrief against the Task using the Service Activity Codes.
3) Once Debrief is completed, the charges are created in Service.
4) Now a standard concurrent Program "Interface Service Cost to Projects" is executed.
5) This brings in the cost lines into the PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL table for every Debrief line cost_id.
=> The cost lines in the interface for the Material Debrief, columns like DR_CODE_COMBINATION/CR_CODE_COMBINATION etc., are NOT populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms