Screen Sort Returning All Records On Refnum Search Criteria
(Doc ID 1988856.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.0 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A specific refnum is added to the Order Movement search screen. When the search is performed by inputting a value in this field, the results are
correctly obtained. Then on this results page, when the sort is clicked on total weight field, all the results are returned
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Login and look for the screen -Order Movement on the left menu section
02. Enter values - 1,2 in the ref num field and operator as "one off"
03. Results are correctly obtained
04. Then scroll right on the results page and do a sort on the total weight
05. Page gets refreshed and all the records are shown. This is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document