Work Confirmation Approval History Shows Buyer Organization Instead Of Supplier Organization
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Services Procurement
Work Confirmation Approval History shows Buyer Organization.
Expected, Supplier Organization in Approval History page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Buyer Work Center, Create complex services PO
2. Submit PO for Approval
3. Logout and login as supplier user
4. Create Work Confirmation against Complex Services PO.
5. Work Confirmation status shows 'Processing'
6. Logout and login as Buyer
7. Submitted Receiving Transaction Processor for the group_id corresponding to Work Confirmation.
8. Work Confirmation status changes to Pending Approval
9. From Buyer Work Center, select Order and select 'View Work Confirmation'
10. Select Work Confirmation and click on link 'Pending Approval'
11. Could see Organization as Buyer Organization from Approval History (Work Confirmation: ..) page.
The issue has the following business impact:
This is impacting to Business users who are checking Pending notifications and finding difficult whether it was done internally or was the Confirmation submitted by Supplier to approve.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms