WEBADI TAKES MORE THAN 8 HOURS TO UPLOAD ITEMS
(Doc ID 1989238.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release12.1.3 version, Extract and Purge
When attempting to upload Items using the WEBADI in the Item Master, there is a perfomance issue and it can take in excess of 8 hours to complete.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Item Master
3. Navigation: Item Simple Search ->> Simple Search ->> Search for one Item
4. With Keywords: 123456 ->> Search Results ->> Returns Item Catalog Category: ABC
5. Click: "Export All Items" ->> Copy All Data to a Web ADI Template ->> Upload Data Via the WEBADI
6. This creates a Performance issue the program keeps on running for 8 hours in production.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are Not able to complete the WEBADI Upload as it takes over 8 hours to complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document