The Documents of Record(DOR) Functionality Does Not Support Approval for Deletion.
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Documents of Record functionality does not support Approval for deletion. When an existing record is deleted, it does not go for approval and it is directly deleted from the database.
No approval is involved.
It is expected that the deletion of documents of record needs to be approved by HR Admin team before being deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Applications.
2. Go into Employee Self-Service
3. Navigate to Documents of Record.
4. Click on 'Delete' icon for one of the approved records.
5. A warning message is displayed as below:
Are you sure you want to delete XYZ that is valid between and ?
6. On clicking on 'Yes' option, the document is deleted and below confirmation messages are shown.
A. The application has cancelled your document of record transaction details.
B. The application has deleted XYZ that is valid between and .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms