Change Internal Requisition From Core Errors With 'Quantity - Changes are not allowed'
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal Requisition Change request through Tools menu gets error in the iProcurement page when trying to change the Quantity or Need-By Date on the Internal Requisition associated to an Internal Sales Order.
1. Row 1 Quantity - Changes are not allowed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Purchasing or iProcurement
2. Query for the Internal Requisition
3. Use the Tools menu to request changes to the Internal requisition in Purchasing (or click the Change button in iProcurement)
4. In the iProcurement page that opens, specify the new Quantity and/or new Need-By Date and reason.
5. Click Submit
- get the errors
Users are not able to submit changes on the Internal Requisition to take effect on the requisition as well as the internal sales order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms