Program Level Rate Start and End Date Codes are Winning Over Those Defined at Enrollment Period for Plan Level
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing the New Hire life event, rates are using the codes defined at the wrong level.
- Navigation: Program Enrollment Requirements form > General tab > Program tab > Rates drop down > Rate Start Date Code = Rule
- Navigation: Program Enrollment Requirements form > Timing tab > Life Event tab > Enrollment Period for Plan > Rate Start Date Code = "Event"
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a new employee.
3. Process the New Hire life event and enroll.
- Rate start date returned based on rule defined at Program Enrollment Requirements > General > Program level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms