Dependent Designation Does Not Carry Through on Benefits Plan
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
During open enrollment, the medical plan “BBB” is being defaulted, but when an employee switches back to their original medical plan “AAA” during enrollment, the dependent designation gets reset.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Fastpath > Benefit Service Center
2. Go to enrollment form
3. Employee was enrolled in “AAA” plan it got defaulted to “BBB”.
4. Save the enrollments as is and click on OK in the caution that appears as below.
5. Checked to make sure the dependents are designated in 'BBB' Plan.
6. Go back to Enrollments and elect “AAA” which is the original plan.
7. Receive a note saying dependent details are missing for the plan. This should not have asked for dependent details again as they were already saved earlier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms