When Creating A New PMP, Eligibility Profiles For Appraisals Not Saved Or Applied
(Doc ID 1990030.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Setup of the PMP
When creating a Performance Management Plan, the eligibility profile is not saving with it when it is attached to the appraisal template. This is resulting in thousands of appraisals getting created for employees that are not honoring the eligibility profiles needed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. HR Professional V4.0 (seeded responsibility)
2. Performance Management (seeded function)
3. Administration - Performance Management Plans
4. Create a new plan
5. Enter in all the plan details and include an eligibility profile on the appraisal template being used
6. Publish the plan
7. Go back into the newly created plan and see that the eligibility profile is not save on the appraisal template
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document