Agent Dashboard: Task Search Result - Assignee Type and Assignee are Wrong
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In page TaskSearchResultsPG, the Assignee Type is displayed incorrectly.
(R) Customer Support Specialist
(N) Agent Dashboard > Search Tasks
- Create and save Task Search
- Search based on saved search
- Choose all 'Available Columns‘ to be 'Selected Columns'
- Choose 'Owner' = 'Myself' and 'Assignee' = 'My Group/Team'
- Hit button 'Apply and View Results'
- In column ‘Assignee 1 Type’ there is a value called ‘RS_GROUP’.
=> This value should be translated into 'Group Resource' as anywhere else in EBS.
=> The displayed 'Task Assignee1' is not a Group, but a Resource.
- If Assignee Type is an Individual Resource, it shows 'RS_EMPLOYEE' instead of "Employee Resource".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms