EAM_BOOK_TYPE_NOT_DEFINED Note Displayed When Trying to Initiate Capitalization
(Doc ID 1990434.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While initiating the capitalization transaction, a note "EAM_BOOK_TYPE_NOT_DEFINED" is displaying and not allowing to proceed for capitalization.
Expect that the capitalization is initiated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a work order and complete it.
2. Open the capitilization form and query the above work order.
3. Enter capitilzation% as 90 and click the Initiate Capitalization button.
4. A note box is displayed showing the message : "EAM_BOOK_TYPE_NOT_DEFINED"
5. The capitilization is not initiated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document