Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Service Request Form
The currency LOV in the Service Request form, Charges tab displays multiple currencies in the LOV when the multi currency is enabled. But the same currencies are displayed twice in the LOV if there are different
conversion types and if there are different pricing attributes defined with same conversion types. In such scenario, users will not have any idea as to which currency to select and end up selecting incorrect values
The behaviour of the currency LOV should be modified such that the currency is automatically selected as in the Sales Order form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Multi Currency Conversion form, define conversion rates for the same currency multiple times with different conversions types.
2. Attach the Multi Currency Conversion created to a price list.
3. Enable the Multi Currency Conversion in the Service Request
4. Now go to Charges form and select the Price list and click on the Billing Currency.
5. It will list multiple values for the same currency which should not happen.
But in the sales order form it shows the currencies only once.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms