Bounceback Email Being Processed Multiple Times
(Doc ID 1990766.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle One-to-One Fulfillment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bounceback processing for the Fulfillment server is turned on but the first email that is being processed by the bounceback server seems to be stuck and holding up the bounceback processing of the remaining bounced emails.
The same email seems to be processed multiple times and the fulfillment request is being updated with bounced count incorrectly due to this one email.
1. Setup Fulfillment Server with Bounceback feature enabled
2. Setup Email Campaigns and Activate
3. Verify that the following occur:
4. Bounceback emails received should be processed by the fulfillment server and recorded in JTF_FM_BOUNCE_BACKS
5. No other bounceback emails are being processed from the bounced email box.
6. The same email is being updated multiple times (update date on JTF_FM_BOUNCE_BACKS).
7. The corresponding fulfillment request is being updated with incorrect and increasing count of bounced emails due to this one stuck email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document