Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When launching Test It! summary in Knowledge Center, some reports are displayed but others display the following error:
"404 File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. "
Environment: UPK 184.108.40.206 version, Knowledge Center professional
Steps to reproduce the issue:
A) Import a title to Knowledge Center:
1. Open Knowledge Center.
2. Go to Titles tab.
3. Click Import title button.
4. Finish the import of the title successfully.
B) Publish directly from Developer to Knowledge Center:
1. Open UPK Developer.
2. Start publishing a topic.
3. On the last page of the publishing wizard select KCenter.
4. Add KCenter URL.
5. Finish the publishing process without errors.
1. Go to the Knowledge Path created with the title just uploaded.
2. Complete the test it mode.
3. The Summary at the end of the Test It! mode displays.
4. Click Close.
5. Go back to the home page.
6. Click Reports
7. Click Test It! Summary
8. Click the magnifying glass.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms