Last updated on MAY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When settling a deduction via chargeback, the 'tax Classification code' within Trade Management is not being passed to the Receivables 'Tax Classification' column.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a deduction claim from AR by applying Claim Investigation Line on a receipt.
- Choose settlement type as Chargeback for the claim from ChRM Claims.
- Chose Tax Classification Code in the Non Promotional Tab in Claims.
- Close claim by submitting for approval.
- Claim gets closed and Chargeback created in AR
- Chargeback in AR does not have Tax classification code populated which was selected in Claim.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms