Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Slow performance in Initiate Payment Workflow for Chargeback batches.
It takes a long time to move to Closed status if it has large number of resale lines.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Indirect Sales Management > sales data upload
- Select a chargeback batch and fill in all the necessary information
- Upload the batch and verify it goes to the processed status.
- After it goes to the processed status, initiate payment
- Initiate payment is taking a very long time to process the batch
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms