Approver After Editing The Requisition Is Unable To Submit Requisition From Approval Page In IProcurement
(Doc ID 1990868.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Approval List and Workflow
When attempting to change the requisition, which was changed already resulting in approval list change, the following error occurs.
At least one approver needs to be selected before you can proceed to the next step.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create requisition in iProcurement
- Approver A was added to the hierarchy based on setup due to charge account initially being X
2. As Approver A, get the notification to approver the requisition and choose to edit requisition
3. Change the charge account to Y which does not require approval from Approver A.
4. Submit the requisition for approval after edit, and get the error.
- The Approver A is not able to submit the requisition for approval.
- From the previous page, he/she is able to submit, but not after changing the charge account which results in the Approver A no longer required on the approval list
NOTE: If there is an approver required, the editor can add the approver in the previous page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document