Last updated on MARCH 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are receiving a stale data error when viewing\printing an invoice, and then searching on another invoice.
The requested page contains stale data. This error could have been caused through the use of the browsers navigation buttons.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: iReceivables 2.0 Internal
Navigation: Customer Search
1. With iReceivables 2.0 internal, query a customer, and select All Locations
2. Click on Account tab, and select an invoice (checkbox)
3. Click on Print. The print preview opens in the same window. Click on Back to return to the Account tab (This is the only option)
4. In the Transaction box, input a different invoice number, click on Go.
5. Receive the stale data error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms