Stale Data Error After Printing/Viewing Invoice in iReceivables
(Doc ID 1990926.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are receiving a stale data error when viewing\printing an invoice, and then searching on another invoice.
The requested page contains stale data. This error could have been caused through the use of the browsers navigation buttons.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: iReceivables 2.0 Internal
Navigation: Customer Search
1. With iReceivables 2.0 internal, query a customer, and select All Locations
2. Click on Account tab, and select an invoice (checkbox)
3. Click on Print. The print preview opens in the same window. Click on Back to return to the Account tab (This is the only option)
4. In the Transaction box, input a different invoice number, click on Go.
5. Receive the stale data error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!