Spares Management: Entering Manual Source Line On Parts Requirement Errors: Query Has Exceeded 200 Rows.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to manually enter a source line for a parts requirement, the following error occurs when entering the source organization and trying to select a subinventory; this happens only when the organization has more than 200 subinventories
Query has exceeded 200 rows. Potentially more rows exists, please restrict your query.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create SR with task and parts requirement
2. enter a parts requirement line
3. click 'show' for the line and then Add Source.
4. enter a source organization that has more than 200 subinventories
5. click on subinventories to get the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms